Friday, October 28, 2005

the new Trailer is here the new Trailer is here!


Oh my God I can't believe it's true!!! Yes, we haven't even finished filming the script and there is already a trailer for the film! Hell, I figured if they could do it for Ocean's 12 or War of the Worlds I might as well be able to pull off something similar. Here's the difference... we don't have all of that fancy computer graphics stuff to "make" a trailer out of nothing. So, we decided to use actual footage. I know, crazy huh?! I guess you'd like to know how to get your hands on this thing, right? Okay.

www.rustedsunfilms.com is the location to find and view the trailer for our latest film Divine Manipulation of the Threads. It should give you a taste of what this film is ready to offer. I've been spending days upon days rough cutting footage into scenes... then we decided that we might as well cut a trailer for this thing. We want to get people excited about this project. So, for all those of you that have concerns that we have not shot with you as of yet... rest assured, we're still working on it.
On another note, vacation hasn't been all that restful... but amazingly enough I haven't been drinking that much beer. Hell, it's Friday, I guess that can change tonight.
I did get to see a couple of films at the Indie Memphis Film Festival (including my short-but-sweet performance in Slow Down... You're Dating Too Fast). Look out George Clooney, apparently I can be a charming son-of-a-bitch too... Enjoy the trailer and tell us all about it!
-B

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bevan,
The trailer looks great. I can't wait to see the film. I'll keep checking back, but for now all I can say is WOW!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bevan! I also really like the trailer! It really makes me want to see the movie now. (I had no idea what it was about when I did that one scene) Tell Christine I said hello and both of you take care!
Sarah

6:10 PM  
Blogger steven.russell said...

Good looking trailer.

Can't wait to see the whole thing.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home