Monday, January 17, 2005

something to watch on Sunday nights.

I've finally found a new tv show that I enjoy almost as much as Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Last night I caught an episode of the show Unscripted. Anyone who has ever wanted to act, participated in an acting class, or even gone to an audition should try to catch at least one episode. I found it completely entertaining... as well as dissecting the "how it is made" while watching it.
You see, I can't watch things without tearing them down to the bare essentials of getting them made. I compare these movies and shows with all of the techniques I know about film making, acting, editing, etc. I do this while I'm watching them. When a show can hold my attention well enough to actually sit through and watch it, instead of tearing it apart... then folks, we've got a winner.
I got a call from an old friend today about working on "the next project." apparently, people have been so impressed with A Cowboy's Silver Lining that they are making sure to voice their approval and opinions... going so far as to make certain that they're included in the up and coming projects (no matter what the level of participation). I'm certainly excited that people believe that strongly in us. There is a future here. We've just got to keep hacking away at the weeds until we get to the hill top. From there we can stake another claim a little higher than the last. Grab a beer and join us won't you?
-B

1 Comments:

Blogger jamey tucker said...

I wish I HAD a beer.

Good stuff here. Blogs are good for people like you and me since people don't seem to LISTEN when I'm actually saying something to them! My wife and kids come to mind. Along with a former boss or two.


I'm still getting the creative juices going (or maybe that's the Mexican food I had for lunch). Working on it as I can.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home