Thursday, January 20, 2005

And when you least expect it...

There are some friends of mine who have been revitalized and are full of spark at the start of the new year. It's refreshing to say the least. There are a lot of us out there that require the help and attention of other people. With what "we" here at Rusted Sun Films are trying to do absolutely demands the help of individuals. Some have great talents to offer. So, in order to make sure that I don't let the people that are counting on me down, I'm working just as hard (if not harder) than your average bear.
I've also found that when you're burning the candle at both ends, you're eventually going to burn out. On that note, my health has suffered. I've caught a nasty little cold that I've been trying to beat for the last few days. I'm desperately trying to get it all out of my system so that I can stay up later than 9 pm and get some writing done on this screenplay. I'm sure that if I were continuing to rush through and write on top of all of this cold medication that we would have quite a few interesting scenes... Most likely, no one would know what the hell was going on (which is not a bad thing and not necessarily a new thing). However, I need rest, some comforting kleenex, and a lot of juice. Zinc helps too. I'll keep working as long as the fire is fueled by everyone's desire. I don't even know if this makes any sense, I'm tired and woozy. For now, goodnight.
-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home