Monday, March 14, 2005

okay, clear the board. Lets start again...

The International Film Festival of Boston sent me a nice little e-mail Saturday. It held two paragraphs worth of information. The only significant thing said was, "No." So, Boston's out... Atlanta and Tucson are the next to come. I can only imagine what will come. The only hope we have for Atlanta is a southern connection. I just wish I knew what the hell these people were looking for. I wish I knew if the DVD screeners were playing right. A little more personal dialogue would be great. However, all they really have to say is "welcome aboard" or "no." Crap.
On another note, I did manage to finish the "heist" screenplay. The first draft has made rounds through a few selected readers for feedback. If anyone else is interested in reading it and giving some feedback, I welcome the requests. However, if I find out that any of it is leaked or stolen for some other project I will be collecting fingers. That's what happens to thieves.
Anyone have any personal connections to film festivals? I would love to get our film into a few more. As it has always been said, "It's all who you know."
-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home