Tuesday, February 22, 2005

damn damn damn damn...

I got the official e-mail today. A Cowboy's Silver Lining didn't get into the Big Muddy Film Festival in Carbondale, IL. It's a student run festival... that would have been the plus. The downfall is that the schedule they printed reflects that it is a student run festival. I was under the impression that film festivals try very diligently to show a vast array of films over a span of days. They're showing Taxi Driver twice (or more). They're showing some of the films more than once over the time they've got for the festival. Sure, okay... it's their perogative to do so. I'm just miffed that we won't be able to share our film with a bunch of college kids that might actually like to see something different. They can rent Taxi Driver and watch it in their leisure. I don't know what to say really, except that I'm disappointed. Do note that I tried to keep this as cordial and clean as possible. Ask me what I really think some other time.
-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home