Thursday, June 09, 2005

The plan so far... prepare for plan B

Last night we had a quick shoot on Of Sinners and Saints that enabled me to get to bed at a decent hour, yet I still didn't get a fair night's sleep. I tossed and turned all night or at least what I thought was all night... until I cracked an eye open and saw that the alarm clock only read 3AM. It was laughing at me, silently. I think that it's all stress induced... but that's all personal stuff and has nothing to do with film and everything to do with money, family, and mental asylums.
Here's what we've got psuedo planned for the weekend... Friday night is another scene for Robert's film. Saturday, Arnold Edwards starts filming at 1AM (he's crazy but you do what you gots to do). Saturday will also entail getting up early for some casting decisions on Divine Manipulation of the Threads. We should know within the next week of who we've decided on... and will make the announcements accordingly.
The following week looks very, very busy. I'm okay with that. I look forward to working on all of this stuff. I remained stagnant for too long and the filming processes really get the juices going again. Hell, my stuff at the News Station has been looking better. It's funny, I just start to see things differently again (and yes, that's without any mind altering substances, you bastards)... I think differently and my whole demeanor changes. I think it's all for the better, you'll have to ask those that surround me if that's actually the case, they're most likely the best judges of my manic personality.
Anyway, we'll be busy, I'll get back to all of this ranting and love messages when I can... don't be so clingy... damn, can I have a moment of peace for myself? Next thing you know I'll be fielding questions about my relationship with Angelina Jolie... oh, I probably shouldn't have mentioned that... Brad is going to be pissed...
(do we really give a rat shit about Branjelina? )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home