Tuesday, May 17, 2005

stagnance new information...

I'll warn you... well, those of you that might actually give a crap about the minute details of my life... but I'll warn you all the same. There will be a long period of time where no new information gets written down on this blog or the news updates page on www.rustedsunfilms.com . We're going to be very busy making movies... with no budget... with no payment... plus the day job... family obligations... trying to maintain a relationship... trying to schedule meetings... shooting dates... casting calls... producing small projects... writing scripts... no sleep... no sleep...
It's going to be rough. There may be sporadic bursts of information that make the long trip from my overloaded synapses to the end of my fingers through some caffeinated overdose of sugar and pure delirium... I'll do my best.
If you've noticed on the RSF film page, there hasn't been an update since February. Yeah... well, that's why we've got the blog. I haven't put anything out in 12 days here. I'm sure you were all weeping in malcontent that there was now a void in your life. Well, we'll get back to you with all the information that we can... in good time...
Life and movies are hard to mix. Right now we've got a lot of stuff in the blender and nothing to plug the bastard into. Somewhere down the road we may have to hook a key up to the end of a kite string and to get the juice we need... but eventually there will be a smooth (or chunky) cool mixture of blood, guts, sweat, and film to enjoy in the comforts of production aftermath. Then festivals and onto more of my senseless bitching. We should get Anthony one of these things too. He'll most likely bitch about me. Then we'll start a war and I'll have to melt his face with a magnifying glass. But that's a long way down the road. Beware...
sleep deprivation strikes again!
-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home