Tuesday, August 02, 2005

kickin' the sickness...


We pushed back a Saturday night shoot to a following Monday and guess what? I got super sick on Sunday. So Monday's shoot had me sweating it to the oldies. I had to push forward with the production because I couldn't allow myself to make any excuses. I couldn't allow these "pick-ups" to be pushed back again to some other day. I don't really like it when we can't get things the first time. And pushing things back just because "I" don't feel good wasn't a good enough reason. I didn't have to be on camera. All I had to do was find a few good shots of Churches and BBQ joints, take some more DayQuil, a zinc pill, some OJ, and sweat out weird dreams of Ninjas until 8am the following morning. Now, if I had to be on camera, that wouldn't have worked. I've lost my voice due to all of this sickness.
However, this Saturday as long as no one else is deathly ill, we will be shooting two scenes and continuing on with this wonderful thing known as Divine Manipulation of the Threads, Rusted Sun Films 2nd feature endeavors. Hopefully this film will catch some more attention, catch some laughs, win some awards, and keep us from having to sell shit through infomercials.