Friday, February 04, 2005

sick again?

Yes, I'm sick... again. How in the hell can you get well for one day and sick again the next? I've had 2 massive colds within the last 2 and a half weeks. Most of the time has been a blurred cold remedy haze. However, I do have to say that Theraflu is some wild stuff. Who needs illegal drugs when you can buy Theraflu for 7 bucks a pop? It hasn't made for many successful script writing nights... but the dreams were crazy enough to be a David Lynch film. Reality becomes a strange place... and people are strange, when you're a stranger. Maybe I'll get something done this weekend... provided I've got the energy and mindflow. For now: Goodnight, sweetheart, well... it's time to go.. baddum bada bum...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kait Nolan said...

Chicken soup and OJ babe. The pannacea for all ills...

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home